Monday, November 17, 2008

=)

Hahas!!!!!!!!!
aiyO..
why smile like that....
sot kia.....

juz nOw visit chaihuan blOg.
i saw a new post ...
about kahmun's birthday...
so happy to her...
as ur friend.
i am sorry no say 'HappY BiRthday' to u....
haha....
besides thats....
i am so jealous to u....XD
cuz so many friend celebrated with u that day....
yOyOy....
cheOng k with u....
take photO with u@
go shopping with u....
Got a big family ….
PhotO together…
Hug together…..

so warm man......
引起我的嫉妒心。。。Hrmmm!!
haha...
juz say a joke...
i also had a lot friend celebrated with me...
my classmate...
that dayO4O9...
they giv surprize to me...
and sang birthday song to me

"Happy birthday tO yOu ,

Happy birthday tO yOu,

Happy Birthday TO JiaQiX),

Happy birthday to u..............."

Wau!!!!^^=)
that feel so good...
i luv it...
i luv luv luv itX)

@12.oopm...
many friend wishing to me...
Jianli, Peiwen...and more

mOrning....
i saw a msg from Yi ning...
omg...
i am getting happy....
i luv my friend to wish me...
my classmate...
whn they saw me received birthday card and present....

can i continue this feel...
i wanna family Hug me...
__________Kiss me.
..

and i wanna thanks my dad....

____________---my Mummy...

Thanks to u bring me to this world....XD














6 comments:

Ee Linn said...

i saw my name tim .. haha
ano ano she so xing fu..
although i dunno who is she.. haha!

violin said...

hapi lolz`
gt fren celebrated wif eu`
u didnt remember maii bifday lolz`
haiz`
T.T
so sad`

Da Jun said...

喂 找到你了 终于 哈哈
生活还不错哦 我也为你开心

要保持联络哦 XD

emily ng said...

jia qi u really sha po der.
next year must got more ppl d okay?

this year got me n inn rong
next year got more okay?

i also can hug u
and i also can kiss u der

hehe,
no need jealous others
don't compare it la..
sha po

bingcher said...

恩。。我不知道你生日。。


anyway..祝你生日快乐。 ^^




~秉澈

没点子 said...

Huan ...
u really can hug me and kiss me a not..^^
dun make me so happy wor...

ling---
sorry ar...
forget ur birthday...
改天生日要大方说出来
“我今天生日”
呵呵^^


dd---
未免太失败了啦你。。。
我都会在你的部落格上留言。。
你现在才找到我。。
夸张^^XD

cher---
哈哈。。
没关系。。
下一年记得就好^^
还有
谢你来留言啊^^
yahaha..