Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Forgive me, Friend

Today...
Why must teacher need change the sit for me and Wei Yap....
You know Wei Yap need Guo yi
and I need my baby Ying Tyng TT

TT

After a few minutes...
dunnoe what happen between JinLu and Anyik ..
Haix.
Anyik got upset suddenly..
hope he forgive JinLu and forgive me ...
Dun be angry Anyik...
when u angry i felt strange about you....
haha...
Anywhere i forgive you , Anyik..=]
Anyik , you are the nice friend for me^^
We are 比情人更好的朋友right?

Well,
we are sixteen...
what teacher had been order for us...
We MUST do it...
A sixteen.
(Plz don't give any difficulty to teacher.)-*explain to myself

~~~Especially for You~~~~
Ying Tyng
although i had changed a sit
but we still can talk together
sharing together..
if i'm not beside you XD
but Wei Yap is beside you ,hahaha..XD

Dun felt sleep when you are in the class^^
i will give some energy for you while you feel sleepy
if you feel sleepy try to talk and kacau Wei Yap...
he is nice person to kacau^^hahaXD


Guo Yi...
although u had said I need zhen sheng during the geo period..
but i dun felt angry,haha...
accually he is a nice guys >


~~Especially for my Guitar members~~~
Wow,
is getting to growth...
but where is the enthusiasm between us?
where is it?
please come out and work it..
come on!!!!
my lovely committee members
cheer it up^^
yahoo!!

2 comments:

emily ng said...

sometimes.
i really think that its like very hard to do something with it.
everyone is like didn't put effort on it,
i think, me too? :(
aww.

i don't know why.
just feel like, lots of stuff seperate us,
and less of tolerance between G.S.
i have no idea, indeed :(

angwt said...

i know why your teacher changed your sit~
cause she saw u everyday talk talk and talk behind there~
she cannot tahan u liao~
haha~i say dao correct leh~
xD