Friday, December 19, 2008

MoMoChaCha[==]

This day...
i am preparing for the Christmas Party...
23 th
until SiLent NigHt Day... =]
i will go 报佳音...
so that 2 days will become busy...
last X'mas...
i more enjoy than now...
its great before ...

So fast today is 19th..
even though the christmas is coming soon...
but the boring ghost always Around me... =[
Hrm..
but me also got wrong lah...==

Last Sunday My FaMily went to genting...
But...
just My Family...
me...
din go with them.. =[
bcz that day i got angry ...
and no so happy that day...
sorry ar Jian li i thought i will go up Genting and find u...
but that day i din go...
all is my wrong..

Well,yesterday Ziyang and me take bus and go Ahmu there...
We always get wrong on thursday de...
dont know.. =(
i also cant give anything reason to u.
everything happens in thursday is so tired and =[zadao....==
And i want tell myself...
if i saw U23 i wanna to kill it..kill it... kill it.><
haha...

en..
How u all get the melaka trip ar...?
i heard Jia liang got spew and stomachache ar... =[
And thn cant do performance on 20th at Ahmu there..
嘉良hope u can get well soon..

this day too many unhappy thing happens in "my life"
there is 4 amount of unhappy things..
1 happy thing.







X'mas day count down: 6 days more







2 comments:

Mel said...

merry christmas! x)
present? xD

Ee Linn said...

hey u christian..
waiting u update neh ~